Writers' Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Haven for Writers to Set Their Imagination Free

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redemption

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haddix
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
Haddix

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Redemption   Redemption I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:27 am

Story Description:

Sex, love, drugs and drama: This is everyday life for ex-cheerleader Maggie Johnstone and druggie Josh Ramsay.

Maggie Johnstone used to be a popular cheerleader who with a hectic social life.

Now, she's a loner with only two friends in the world she can trust.

Josh Ramsay used to be a popular football player.

Now, he's a drug addict.

What happens when these two souls, who's lives have been completely turned upside down, connect in a way that only skrews them over more than anything that happened in the past?

P.S - This is a Marianas Trench fanfiction. Their a band. Jsyk.

Last edited by Haddix on Thu May 26, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tubgirl.ca
Haddix
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
Haddix

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:28 am

Redemption Ribbons-8

1. thank you for being a friend.

Maggie:

“We absolutely have to go.” Saundra said as she waved the flyer in my face. She was my best friend, but sometimes she just didn’t have a clue. She pulled her dark, brown bangs from her face and continued. “It’ll be the perfect way to piss off Lana.”

“No, we can’t go.” I said for the hundredth time. “I don’t want to go.”

“But why can’t we?” My other best friend, Kelli, whined. Even though she was a red-head with a small unknown accent, she could be as dumb as any blonde some days. “This could be our way up the social ladder!”

Saundra’s mouth seemed to move before she could stop it. “Or in your case, Maggie, this could your way back up the social ladder.”

Kelli elbowed Saundra in the arm and mumbled “Shut up.” But it was too late. I was already remembering my days as head cheerleader. Back in the days when I was blonde, showed too much cleavage, and my only concern was who I would date next week.

And then the horrific event that fucked up my life forever.

No! I refused to think about that.

“No, it’s okay guys.” I said as I pushed the bad memories out my head. I turned to my two friends, taking the poster from Saundra’s hand in the process. The two eyed me oddly as I read down the page:

YOU ARE INVITED TO LANA BOMB’S ANNUAL AUTUMN PARTY!

Meet at my house on Friday night. Be sure to bring your friends!

Note: Losers will be turned away at the door

(This means you, Maggie Johnstone!)

“She just won’t rest until I have no friends left, will she?” I could feel tears pricking at the corners of my eyes.

“You’ll always have us.” Saundra put a comforting arm around my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek. A couple boys across the hall began hooting and cheering “Lesbian love!”

Saundra crumpled up the party poster and threw it at them. It hit one guy dead in the middle of his forehead. Saundra had great aim. It came with being a baseball player when she was younger. The guys flipped us off and left.

The three of us broke out into laughter. We couldn’t stop. People around us stared and pointed, but we didn’t care. Everything was so horrible, yet so damn funny!

It felt like I was making up for the laughter I’d missed throughout the last couple months.

Kelli sobered first. “So can we just go to the damn party to piss Lana off?”

I frowned. “The poster said I’d be turned away at the door.”

Saundra laughed. “Screw that shit! We’ll get you in there, girl.”

I really didn’t want to go. Lana would've just make the night a living hell for me. But if I didn’t, I’d lose face. But I really would rather not have been laughed at.

And then the look on that bimbo Lana’s face if I showed up at her house as if all her efforts had been meaningless to me... it would've been priceless.

How I could say no to seeing that look?

“Fine, we’ll go.”

The two girls screamed and hugged me. I sighed mentally as they dragged me down the hall, still laughing and going on about what they were going to wear.

I couldn’t help but feel I had just made a huge mistake.

Redemption Ribbons-8
Back to top Go down
LadyFairfax
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
LadyFairfax

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:39 am

I love it,
Cam, I always love your writing.
Keep going please.

:)
Back to top Go down
Haddix
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
Haddix

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:42 am

Well, Deanie, technically I have finished this story. I wrote this over a year ago and it turned into a series of six. So it's six stories with 10 chapters in each. Redemption, Sacrifice, Confrontations, Radiance, Persistence, and Exceptions. :3 If people end up liking this one I'll post the second and so on.
Back to top Go down
FallenSoulAngel
Administrator
Administrator
FallenSoulAngel

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:05 am

Love it :)
Back to top Go down
https://writerhaven.forumotion.com
Haddix
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
Haddix

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Redemption Ribbons-8

2. baby we can burn like fire.

Josh:

The ball of paper was kicked around amongst the crowd for a few minutes after the trio of girls who had thrown it away had walked off.

Eventually, it landed at my feet. No one came over to retrieve it, so I reached down and picked it up. After unraveling it, I saw that it was one of those posters for Lana Bomb’s party.

Lana Bomb. Now there’s a piece of ass I really wouldn’t mind hitting.

I smiled as I let the paper fall to the floor. High School parties weren’t my thing. Not that I’d be invited to them anyway. I much rather use my time for more fun activities.

No one wanted to be around me, the druggie who used to be a star football player. Not even the other drug users liked me.

I was that much of an outcast. Talk about pathetic.

Football, now those were the days. I still loved it. It was in my veins (Among other things). How I missed the adrenaline, the cheers from the crowd as I got our team another touchdown.

But those days were behind me. Now my life was about heroin, the drug. I’d started it not long ago, about two weeks, but already it was consuming my life.

It had showed me the light. It had shown me what true pleasure was all about. Who needed anything else what you had that?

It made me feel alive again, like football used to make me feel. That feeling had been lost to me for so long, but now I had it again, all wrapped up in a little needle.

My stomach growled. It had been four days since I last ate anything. And even then it was only a French fry and a couple bites of yogurt.

Who needed food when you had happiness?

I rubbed my arm. I could sure go for another fix. Even though it had only been about three hours since I last had one, I was itching for more.

I was standing in the corner of the hallway, out of sight, out of mind. No one paid any attention to me. It was like even once glance in my general direction caused some kind of deadly cancer. I liked the privacy, though. It allowed me to people-watch freely without being judged.

People believed that I was just a loser druggie who didn’t give a shit about anyone, and thought of himself very highly. How very wrong they were. Truthfully, I hated what I was becoming, but there was no other option at that point.

There was Alicia Saunders across the hall. She had a nice little ass. Tight, just how I liked them. If only I could just take one sip from that fountain of eternal hormones...

Brittany McColeman was walking down the hall with her gay best friend whose name I didn’t know. The only thing anyone cared about was that he was gay, and teased him for it regularly. But I didn’t keep my gaze on them long.

I had never taken the time to actually learn any boy names. The girl ones were hard enough to remember, and honestly, they were the only ones that mattered.

I watched Brittany turn down into the math wing. She was a beauty all right, and just another one on my list-of-girl’s-to-fuck.

All the girls in the hallway were making it impossible to think, and the voice in my head was getting larder: Fix, heroin, fix...

Aching for a fix, I walked awkwardly to the washroom down the hallway, next to the vending machines. I pushed the door open and two random kids turned to look at me. Quickly, their gazes dropped and they left the room in a hurry.

I smiled. People in this school were so stupid.

I stepped into the stall and latched the door. My arm was hurting and I could feel the last of my buzz winding down. I’d need a fix very soon.

I’ll just finish here and go get another needle, I thought to myself. I only have History next, and will I ever need that?

I leaned against the wall, took a few calming breaths. I needed to be in complete quiet to do it, to calm myself to the point where I could think.

A few more seconds and I was good. My mind was clear.

It was when I was reaching for the stall lock that I heard the bathroom door open and voices fill the small room.

“You’re going to Lana’s party?” That voice sounded familiar.

“I might.” I knew that voice instantly: Matt, my ex-best-friend and ex-teammate. After I quit the team we cut off all contact.

“She has a major crush on you.” It clicked in. That was Joe, Matt’s new best friend.

“I know.”

Joe chucked. “So, you going to screw her?”

Matt laughed. “Maybe, man, she does have a nice ass.”

He was right. Lana did have a nice ass. What I wouldn’t give to ram myself into it just once...

“Do you think he’ll go?” Joe asked. I had obviously just missed something.

“I really don’t know what Josh does anymore.” Matt replied.

They were talking about me? Those bastards!

“I hope he doesn’t.” Joe said. He had never liked me, and I had never liked him. It was a mutual hate.

Matt sighed. “I hope he doesn’t, too. He’ll just cause a scene, or something.”

I waited for a minute until I was sure that Matt and Joe had left. And when I was sure they were gone, I slipped out of the washroom and into the now-empty hallway.

So Matt thinks I’ll cause a scene, eh? I thought to myself. Well, let’s see if he’s right.

After I started going astray, into the world of drugs and alcohol, Matt had abandoned me. He didn’t care enough to try and save me (Not that I needed saving) But that’s what everyone else at the time was doing, but not him.

He simply didn’t care about me. It still hurt to think about, and I was definitely still bitter about it.

Matt deserved whatever he got, and to make sure he got just what he deserved, I was going to Lana’s party.

Redemption Ribbons-8
Back to top Go down
Timmehh
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
Timmehh

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:24 pm

^ too long to read, i'll do it when im bored
Back to top Go down
LadyFairfax
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
LadyFairfax

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:21 am

I really like it,
I have pictures of josh ramsey from the Red River Ex.
On facebook.
Ch-Ch-Check em' out.

:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redemption   Redemption I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redemption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers' Haven :: Fanfiction-