Writers' Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Haven for Writers to Set Their Imagination Free

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im Having a Bad Day.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
Dante

Im Having a Bad Day. Empty
PostSubject: Im Having a Bad Day.   Im Having a Bad Day. I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:16 am

Theres a fifteen year old girl in california. Shes having a bad day because her parents grounded her and how she cant go bowling with her friends. She wishes her parents where dead.

Theres an eight year old boy in africa. Hes having a bad day because his parents died of aids and starvation and he probably will to. He wishes his parents where alive.

Theres a christen teacher in Mississippi. Shes having a bad day because she just found out one of her seventh grade students is an atheist and she dosent want to teach him because she feels he is lower then dirt.

Theres a seventh grader in Missouri . Hes having a bad day because his teacher is an intolerant bigot fundamentalist.

Theres a racist officer in the united states military. Hes having a bad day because he feels he shouldent have to be subservient to a black president.

Theres a black man in california. Hes having a bad day because he has to get off his lazy ass and go vote on the issue of proposition 8 because he dosent want to see a minority have the right to get married.

IM, having a bad day. Because i have to listen to all of you talk about your bad days, Your feelings arent precious, no one cares about them but you, So shut the fuck up.

Last edited by Dante on Fri May 27, 2011 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FallenSoulAngel
Administrator
Administrator
FallenSoulAngel

PostSubject: Re: Im Having a Bad Day.   Im Having a Bad Day. I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:23 am

(I think it belongs here, since it sounds like a personal rant than a short story. Unless you tell me otherwise)

Back to top Go down
https://writerhaven.forumotion.com
Timmehh
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
Timmehh

PostSubject: Re: Im Having a Bad Day.   Im Having a Bad Day. I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:24 am

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU. and if my 'rents grounded me and i couldnt go bowling with my friends, i would want them dead too. or just throw glass cups at my closet door like last week... lol :3
Back to top Go down
Dante
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Im Having a Bad Day.   Im Having a Bad Day. I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:53 am

Its not a rant, it was something i did awhile ago. but if it belongs here then by all means leave it here.
Back to top Go down
FallenSoulAngel
Administrator
Administrator
FallenSoulAngel

PostSubject: Re: Im Having a Bad Day.   Im Having a Bad Day. I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:54 pm

(nah...I think I'll move it again, others who see this might take it as a rant)
Back to top Go down
Timmehh
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
Timmehh

PostSubject: Re: Im Having a Bad Day.   Im Having a Bad Day. I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:46 pm

there's a rant section? =o
Back to top Go down
FallenSoulAngel
Administrator
Administrator
FallenSoulAngel

PostSubject: Re: Im Having a Bad Day.   Im Having a Bad Day. I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:19 pm

well, from my perspective, rants either go to the advice section or the journals section, depends if you just wanna rant or you want advice after
Back to top Go down
LadyFairfax
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
LadyFairfax

PostSubject: Re: Im Having a Bad Day.   Im Having a Bad Day. I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:21 am

Wow, inspiring.
Although I didnt find it like a rant.
It was almost like..
"someone, somewhere in the world is having a worse day than you, so stop bitching." kinda thing.
I like it.
Cause it's true,
I'm one of those people that don't care.
Although like an understanding ear once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Im Having a Bad Day.   Im Having a Bad Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 am

HHHAAAAAAAA...some body got it!!...your the winner your prize is....NOTHING. cause it took you so long to figure it out...Enjoy it. this kind of nothing dosen't come along all the time. :D
Back to top Go down
FallenSoulAngel
Administrator
Administrator
FallenSoulAngel

PostSubject: Re: Im Having a Bad Day.   Im Having a Bad Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:21 pm

^ meanie freakout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Having a Bad Day.   Im Having a Bad Day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Having a Bad Day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers' Haven :: Fiction :: Short Stories-
Jump to: