Writers' Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Haven for Writers to Set Their Imagination Free

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Money for writing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
writerLJ
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote

Money for writing Empty
PostSubject: Money for writing   Money for writing I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:40 am

I don't know if anyone on here is interested in making a bit of money from writing, but I figured I'd post this anyway lol.

I write reviews online and get paid. Many of these are on the games I've played and books I've read.

I use two sites which pay you for writing reviews on any product, service, shop or website you can think of. The great thing is that you can write one review and put it on both sites, so you are getting paid twice! :)

Both sites are free to join. You can find out more about each site by clicking here and here.

Them two sites I have linked to also have the links to join or you can visit my site to get an invite to either one or both sites by clicking here.

The review sites are both UK sites and so pay in UK pounds. You can join if you are outside of the UK, but you'll have to read the sites help sections to see about payment.

If you have any questions please feel free to post them on here or on any of the links above to the sites with the information :D
Back to top Go down
FallenSoulAngel
Administrator
Administrator
FallenSoulAngel

Money for writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money for writing   Money for writing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 pm

interesting...
Back to top Go down
https://writerhaven.forumotion.com
writerLJ
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote

Money for writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money for writing   Money for writing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:04 am

They're both great sites - I'm really glad I found them :)
Back to top Go down
Dante
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote
Dante

Money for writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money for writing   Money for writing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 am

how much can you make per product review? on averege... just ballpark it for me, i dont want to do it but i have a friend who may be interested.
Back to top Go down
writerLJ
Wikipedia Footnote
Wikipedia Footnote

Money for writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money for writing   Money for writing I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Dante wrote:
how much can you make per product review? on averege... just ballpark it for me, i dont want to do it but i have a friend who may be interested.

Well it varies, but I'd say 50p on Ciao and £1-£2 on Dooyoo, but if you include bonuses it's a lot more. I've heard of people that make £5 from each review though - the more active you are and the more informative your reviews are the more you'll make. But I've actually made a bit more on Ciao than Dooyoo despite having the same reviews on each thanks to the bonuses lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Money for writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money for writing   Money for writing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money for writing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers' Haven :: Fun Time! :: General-
Jump to: